OBEX Line 3 Rail N1 is designed for Bridge Parapets to provide Normal Containment with aluminium components. The parapet system is comprised of Extruded Post and Rail Sections and associated connection fittings and brackets. Tested in accordance with EN 1317 Part 2, OBEX Line N1 bridge parapet provides class leading performance. The systems uses extruded Aluminium Alloy Type 6082 T6 with Grade A2-70 Stainless Steel fixings to ensure durable and maintenance free performance.
OBEX Line is to be installed by trained and certified OBEX installers only in accordance with the OBEX Installation Manual. LANTRA Approved Training is available from Fencing and Construction Training (FaCT) Ltd. Contact Sybil or Tim at +44 (0)121 476 4731 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to book a course.
|Acceleration Severity Index "ASI"||A|
|No. of Rails||3 no.|
|Overall Width||277.5 mm|
|Post Centers||4 m|
- Lightweight materials reduce dead loads and mitigate health & safety risks
- Aesthetic Aluminium finish with optional anodised treatment
- Performance of system minimises load transfer to the concrete bridge deck
- Ease of upgrading and transitioning to N2 and H2 OBEX Line Systems
- All rail to post fixings are bolted as apposed to welded connections that are prone to malfunction.
- CE marked product