OBEX Line 4 Rail is designed for N2 Bridge Parapets to provide Normal Containment with aluminium components. The parapet system is comprised of Extruded Post and Rail Sections and associated connection fittings and brackets. Tested in accordance with EN 1317 Part 2, OBEX Line N2 bridge parapet provide class leading performance. The systems uses extruded Aluminium Alloy Type 6082 T6 with Grade A2-70 Stainless Steel fixings to ensure durable and maintenance free performance.
OBEX Line is to be installed by trained and certified OBEX installers only in accordance with the OBEX Installation Manual. A LANTRA Approved Training is available from Fencing and Construction Training (FaCT) Ltd. Contact Sybil or Tim at +44 (0)121 476 4731 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to book a course.
|Acceleration Severity Index "ASI"||A|
|No. of Rails||4 no.|
|Overall Width||277.5 mm|
|Post Centers||3 m|
- First Aluminium Parapet system to be fully crash tested in a 4 rail configuration and achieve N2W2 performance
- Lightweight materials reduce dead loads and mitigate health & safety risks
- Aesthetic Aluminium finish with optional anodised treatment
- Performance of system minimises load transfer to the concrete bridge deck
- Ease of upgrading from N2 to H2 with OBEX Line System
- All rail to post fixings are bolted so as to avoid welded connections
- CE marked product